We will be accepting cover letters with resumes for the Front Desk and Museum Attendant position, stated below, until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, May 13, 2018. Cover letters with resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; hand delivered in a sealed envelope to: Attn: Sharon Steinhoff, at the Mighty Children's Museum front desk located at 21 E. 4th St., Chillicothe, OH, during regular business hours; or mailed to: Mighty Children's Museum, Attn: Sharon Steinhoff, 21 E. 4th St., P.O. Box 503, Chillicothe, OH 45601. If cover letter and resume are mailed, it must be received by Monday, May 14, 2018. No phone calls, private messages, or other emails please.
Front Desk and Museum Attendant - We offer a bright and cheery atmosphere, a diverse and expanding customer base, and a clean and safe environment.
We are a growing children’s museum based in downtown Chillicothe, Ohio, that offers a bright and cheery atmosphere, a diverse and expanding customer base, and a clean and safe environment.
The Company: The Mighty Children’s Museum is a self-guided and interactive learning experience that is known for the great care we take with our customers.
· Our exhibits foster a desire to learn and encourage families to work together.
· We believe exposing children to activities in fun and interactive ways can foster a greater desire to learn.
The Position: We’re looking for front desk and museum attendants. The salary we’re offering is $9.00 per hour and up to 20 hours per week.
· We offer part-time employment.
· We also offer a friendly environment.
· Must be at least 21 years of age. Ability to use a computer, schedule events, and make change, as well as basic housekeeping skills, the ability to work independently, with customers, employees, and volunteers of all ages on a schedule that includes some weekdays and some weekends.
· Maintain a safe and clean environment, greet and check-in customers, schedule event appointments, and work with other employees and volunteers.
The Location: The Mighty Children’s Museum is based in historic downtown Chillicothe, Ohio, at 21 East 4th Street.
Why Should You Apply?
· Friendly environment.
· Part-time employment.
· Weekday and weekend hours available.
· On-the-job training.
The Mighty Children’s Museum is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.